To bring the wifi coverage in every corner of your place, you can set up AmpliFi whole-home wifi system. By following the simple steps, you can connect to your AmpliFi wifi network. To complete the AmpliFi hd mesh router setup, you can either use the AmpliFi app or use a web browser method.
How to setup AmpliFi wifi router?
To access the AmpliFi setup wizard, you will need to go through the basic initial steps which are as follow-
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect its one-end into the WAN port of the AmpliFi router.
- Insert the second end of the cable into a broadband modem.
- Connect the power adapter of the router into the power outlet.
- Turn on your modem.
- Supply power to AmpliFi router.
How to connect to your AmpliFi wifi network?
You need to download the AmpliFi app on your mobile device to configure the AmpliFi router. The app is available for both the iOS and Android devices. Also, before beginning make sure you have established a connection with your broadband modem.
- Open the AmpliFi app on your mobile device.
- Create a new AmpliFi account.
- Click on the option ‘AmpliFi router’
- Provide the login details to sign into the AmpliFi network.
- In the next step, you need to provide the wireless network name and password.
- You will hear a sound that indicates that the configuration is done.
- With that, your AmpliFi hd mesh router setup is now completed.
You can also use a web browser method in order to connect to your AmpliFi wifi network.
- Launch an internet browser on your computer.
- Provide the login details to sign into the AmpliFi setup wizard.
- Once you are signed in, complete the wireless configuration of the router.
- Provide the wifi network name and password to your wireless network.
- Click ‘Save’ to apply the settings.
- The AmpliFi router setup is now completed.
These were the steps that you can use to connect to your AmpliFi wifi network. If you need any more details on AmpliFi router installation and configuration, you can give a call to our technicians and they will help you with it.