AmpliFi is the ultimate Wi-Fi system. It can cover your entire premise in Wi-Fi goodness. With latest technology and advanced features, it can circulate Wi-Fi coverage in every corner. AmpliFi mesh Wi-Fi system can be configured via AmpliFi app or through web browser method. You just need to download amplify app on your mobile device to go through the AmpliFi mesh router login steps. Here are some steps that you can follow to understand how to setup amplify router.
The amplify mesh router setup can be done with amplify router app. The app is available for both iOS and Android. You can configure all the advanced settings using the AmpliFi app. Now, you can go through the following steps to access AmpliFi setup wizard.
How to setup AmpliFi router?
You can configure AmpliFi router by using AmpliFi app and a web browser. But here a few hardware connection steps that you need to follow to begin with the configuration.
- First of all, power off your modem.
- Now, take an Ethernet cable and connect its one-end into the WAN port of the AmpliFi router and its second-end into your broadband modem.
- You need to connect the power adapter to the router.
- Turn on your broadband modem.
AmpliFi router setup via AmpliFi app
First of all, you need to download AmpliFi app on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store. After successfully downloading the app, you can begin installing your router.
- After installing the app, open the app on your mobile device.
- Click on the option ‘AmpliFi Router Setup’
- You need to enter AmpliFi mesh router login credentials to sign into your router. Click ‘Next’ option.
- You need to create a wireless network name (SSID) and network password.
- The router will now emit a sound to indicate that the setup is completed.
- You can use your device to connect to the newly created wireless network.
AmpliFi router setup using web browser
You can use a web browser method to complete the AmpliFi mesh router setup process. Here are some steps that you can follow to access AmpliFi setup wizard.
- Use your computer to connect to the SSID of the router displayed on the screen.
- Now, open an internet browser of your choice to complete the AmpliFi mesh router login process.
- Enter the login details and click ‘Login’ option.
- Once you are into AmpliFi setup wizard, you can configure the wireless settings of the router.
- You need to enter wireless network name and password for your router. Click ‘save’
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
These were some simple instructions to make you understand how to setup AmpliFi router. If you still face issues while configuring AmpliFi router, you can contact our experts and ask them to help you with it. You can reach to them by calling on their toll-free number.