AMPLIFI ROUTER LOGIN
AmpliFi, by the brand Ubiquity, is a great Wi-Fi mesh router system that covers your whole house in wifi goodness. AmpliFi offers 802.11ac wifi and utilizes multiple self-configuring radios latest antenna technology to bring Wi-Fi coverage in every corner of the house. With the simple AmpliFi wifi login and by accessing the AmpliFi setup wizard, you can enjoy the high-speed internet all across your home. We will cover these following sections here:
- Router Display and App Features
- AmpliFi mesh router setup and Configuration
- AmpliFi Mesh point setup and configuration
- Troubleshooting and FAQs
In case, you face any issue with your AmpliFi router settings then without any delay, you can reach to us for AmpliFi support. Let us begin to discuss some of the important features of the AmpliFi wifi system.
Beautiful and innovative Designed
The uncompromising design of the AmpliFi Wi-Fi system is meant to complement your house. There is no need to hide your Wi-Fi anymore, show it off proudly.
The Advanced antenna technology delivers range and speed and brings omnipresent wifi coverage into your place. The high-performance antennas allow eliminating the dead spots.
Utilizing Mesh Point HD technology
AmpliFi provides Mesh Point HD technology with at home simplicity. Simply, take them out of the box and plug them into any standard outlet and it will boost your signal strength.
Simple AmpliFi wifi setup
Download the AmpliFi router app directly on your Smartphone. With a simple and intuitive AmpliFi setup wizard, you can manage your new network, invite guests, monitor ISP speeds and oversee network security.
Amplifi Router App
AmpliFi mesh router setup can be done using the AmpliFi router app. The simple and powerful app is available for both Android and iOS devices. The AmpliFi router app is quite smooth, with only a few steps to configure your router. All the advanced features can be changed from the app itself. Connect your router to the power and Ethernet to the modem and install the AmpliFi router app on your Android or Apple device.
AmpliFi Router Login
The AmpliFi wifi system can be installed using the AmpliFi Router app and by accessing the AmpliFi setup wizard on a web browser. Before you can begin to configure the AmpliFi router settings you need to make the hardware connection between your AmpliFi router and modem. For that, you need to:
- Firstly, power off your modem.
- Now, take an Ethernet cable and connect its one-end into your modem and the other end into your AmpliFi wifi router.
- Connect the power adapter into the power outlet.
- Finally, turn on your broadband modem.
AmpliFi Wifi Setup using the App
- After downloading the app, launch it on your Smartphone.
- Click on the option ‘AmpliFi Router’.
- You need to name your ‘wireless network’ and also create a ‘wireless password’. Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Your AmpliFi router will now emit a sound which indicates that the configuration is completed.
- Now, join the wireless network that you created and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the configuration of the AmpliFi router.
AmpliFi wifi setup using a web browser
- Tap on the screen of the AmpliFi wifi router to see additional setup options.
- Use your computer to connect to the SSID (Wi-Fi network name) displayed on the screen of the router.
- Once the connection is done, you need to open an internet browser.
- When a new screen appears, enter a new wireless name and create a wireless password.
- Click ‘Save’ and then ‘Continue’.
- Open an internet browser on your computer for the AmpliFi wifi login.
- When the AmpliFi portal appears, click ‘Settings’.
- Now, you need to enter the administrator password to log into the AmpliFi setup wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the AmpliFi mesh router setup.
You can also install the Mesh Points to increase the coverage of your AmpliFi wifi router. For the best performance, the Mesh Points should be installed in midway between your router and the areas where the wifi signal is weak.
- Plug the Mesh Point into a power outlet.
- Now, you need to wait for the LEDs on your Mesh Point to start flashing to indicate that it has been connected to the router.
- You can adjust the Mesh Point antenna to provide optimal coverage.
AmpliFi Mesh Point Setup
- Once the AmpliFi Wifi setup is completed, you can launch the AmpliFi wifi app once again to add a Mesh Point into the network. Tap ‘Add to Network’.
- You can edit the name of your AmpliFi Mesh Point. Tap ‘Continue’.
- The LED on the Mesh Point will reflect signal strength after a minute. The ‘Overview’ screen on the app will also display that the AmpliFi mesh point setup is completed.
Troubleshooting and FAQs
The factory default settings of AmpliFi mesh point can be restored by pressing the sharp object like paperclip or pencil to the reset button of Mesh point for approximately 20 seconds until The LED turns off and an audible tone is heard.
In case, you can’t recall AmpliFi default password or if your administration password is lost you can restore the factory default settings of AmpliFi wifi system. Use a sharp object to press the reset button AmpliFi router located at the bottom for a few seconds. Press the button until the LED turns off.
A Bridge mode allows you to use the multiple routers on the same network by placing one of the routers in a bridge and then connecting it to the port of other routers.
To set up your AmpliFi router in a bridge mode, follow the steps given below:
- Open the AmpliFi router app.
- Tap on the picture of your AmpliFi wifi router.
- Tap ‘Internet’.
- Click on the ‘Bridge mode’ to enable it.
- Click ‘save settings’.
- Your router is now in bridge mode.
To change the AmpliFi default password, follow the steps given below:
- Open the AmpliFi app.
- Tap on the picture of your router.
- Tap ‘General’.
- Now, change your password.
- Save your settings by tapping on the ‘Check’ button.
There is no way to retrieve your ‘Admin password’. You will need to reset the router to its factory default settings to reset your password.
You should keep your AmpliFi router at the center of your home. It is highly recommended to place the Mesh Point halfway between your router and the area where the wifi signal is weak or poor. The LED on the Mesh Point indicates the signal strength. All the LEDs on the Mesh Point will light up as soon as it is receiving a strong signal.
We covered the steps for the AmpliFi mesh router setup and AmpliFi mesh point setup above. If you still face issues while configuring your AmpliFi router settings then you call us and get connected with our experts to resolve your issues unbelievable fast. To access the services, simply do a live chat with us or call us on our toll-free number. We are available 24/7 across the clock to provide you with AmpliFi support.